Game of Thrones collectibles on way from Factory Entertainment
US company Factory Entertainment has announced that it has entered into a multi-year licensing agreement with HBO to produce a line of collectibles across several categories from the Emmy award winning television series Game of Thrones.
• Collector Plush – Direwolves, Dragons, Dragon Eggs and other creatures and characters in detailed collector plush form.
• Throw Pillows – High quality decorative pillows bearing the sigils and mottos of the Great Houses of Westeros.
• Prop Replicas – Iconic objects and costume elements replicated in exacting detail as quality limited editions.
• Sculptural Miniatures – Scaled polystone sculptures of key castles, buildings and environments featured in the series.
The first products are currently in development with a planned release starting in the summer of 2013. Initial prototypes will be unveiled in the Factory Entertainment Booth (#4979) at New York Toy Fair in February.
Factory Entertainment is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality licensed toys and collectibles featuring a wide variety of music and entertainment properties, including The Beatles, James Bond, Men in Black, Archer, Universal Monsters, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Jaws, Monty Python, KISS, and The Princess Bride.
“We at Factory Entertainment are huge fans of the epic saga created by George R.R. Martin and so brilliantly brought to life by HBO. We are extremely proud to have been selected to produce a range of high-quality Game of Thrones collectibles,” said Jordan Schwartz, President and CEO of Factory Entertainment. “The Game of Thrones universe is rich in story and character and, as fans ourselves, we are delighted to be offering collectibles that will allow other fans to bring a little piece of Westeros home.”
• For all the latest product information, as well as updates and pre-production previews, visit www.factoryent.com