Revell to release “Into Darkness” Enterprise kit
Here’s a smashing item of merchandise being released next month by kit makers Revell to tie in with the debut of Star Trek: Into Darkness – a newly-tooled, easy-to-build model kit of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
This large 1:500 scale kit includes a separate command bridge, display stand, detailed instructions with painting tips and an extensive set of decals.
- Newly developed construction kit
- Large scale, two-piece Saucer Section
- Separate command bridge
- Multi-part deflector and sensor
- Large-scale, two-piece secondary hull
- Multi-part nacelles with separate pylons
- Many transparent parts, including Bussard collectors and navigation lights
- Display stand
- Kit suitable for the addition of lighting (equipment not included)
- Detailed instructions with tips for painting
- Extensive set of decals for the Enterprise
• For further information visit www.revell.eu