- BooksThe Walt Disney World Resort opened to the public on October 1st, 1971. It immediately transformed the Florida economy and the theme park industry worldwide. However, Disney World did not spring up over night. Documenting the...Nicholas Yanes August 10, 2015 2918 1
- SF-TV & Movie News
Historic deal allows Attic Door Productions to create The 13th Doll – A Fan Game based on The 7th Guest as a retail gameThe 7th Guest Lives! The 13th Doll and Kickstarter Historic deal allows Attic Door Productions to create The 13th Doll – A Fan Game based on The 7th Guest as a retail game “The 13th Doll...Nicholas Yanes July 29, 2015 1589 0
- Books“It begins with a butterfly in a web, with surges of frantic color, eager to be born back on an unforgiving wind.” With these words, Randy Queen not only begins Darkchylde: The Ariel Chylde Saga, but...Nicholas Yanes April 16, 2015 6688 0
- FeatureChristopher Leone is filmmaker who has close to two decades of experience in the entertainment industry. Having worked on a myriad of film projects – from webseries like Suit Up to television miniseries like Syfy’s The...Nicholas Yanes March 20, 2015 3722 0
- FeatureAnthony Moorman has been passionate about storytelling his entire life. With years of experience working as a Production Assistant, Grip, Editor, and other roles in the film industry, Moorman and a friend were inspired to create...Nicholas Yanes February 19, 2015 2137 0
- BooksZombies are in every form of media. We can shoot them in the heads in videogames, we can watch them get torn apart in movies and in televisions shows. (Is there anyone who doesn’t love The...Nicholas Yanes January 3, 2015 1447 0
- Games & MerchThough nothing compares to having a loved one at home, Quality Time Lab wants to help families minimize a person’s absence with their app Family Time. While many are familiar with video call apps and services...Nicholas Yanes December 24, 2014 1721 0
Scott C. Silver discusses co-founding a studio and working with 20th Century Fox to produce, The PyramidWhile Scott C. Silver is unable to kill a werewolf with a single punch, he is the President of Silvatar Media and an award winning film editor. I became aware of Silver and Silvatar Media...Nicholas Yanes December 11, 2014 4468 0
Interview: Louis Doerge discusses indie film production and his horror movie, “Night of the Babysitter”Louis Doerge is an Iowa native and film producer who has decided to make a feature length movie – The Night of the Babysitter – in The Hawkeye State. To learn more about his career, his...Nicholas Yanes November 2, 2014 7478 0
Michael Wilson on indie publishing and crowdfunding for the horror movie, “The OneStop Apocalypse Shop”Michael L. Wilson cut his teeth by driving the social media and online presences for some of entertainment’s largest names from Taylor Swift to Red Hot Chili Peppers, and has a long history building the notoriety...Nicholas Yanes October 9, 2014 2591 0
- Comic Book News & ReviewsI was recently able to read Chris Northrop’s graphic novel, The Reason for Dragons, and found that there wasn’t much written about Northrop nor this great story. To rectify this problem, I was lucky enough to...Nicholas Yanes September 25, 2014 2855 0
SciFiPulse Radio brings you all the latest news and interview from the world of comic, television, film and web series<br /><hr><p style='color:grey;font-size:0.75em'> See <a style='color:grey' target='_blank' rel='noopener noreferrer' href='https://acast.com/privacy'>acast.com/privacy</a> for privacy and opt-out information.</p>
SFP-NOW Reviews Star Trek: Picard & Project Blue Book
by IC and MP
Welcome to another episode of SFP-NOW. Where we delve into some scifi goodness and give our thoughts on some of the most current shows happening.
This episode sees Raissa and Ian give their thoughts on ‘Star Trek: Picard’, which finished its run late last month on CBS All Access and Amazon Prime. We discuss how Una McCormacks book ‘Picard: The Last Best Hope’ enhanced our enjoyment of the series by filling in many of the backstory elements that were mentioned in the series.
We also discuss History Channel’s ‘Project Blue Book’, which ended its second season on a fantastic cliffhanger, but also introduced some intriguing new characters and themes to the show.
And we wrap things up with Ian’s thoughts on the UK version of Disney +, which launched in the UK on March 23 and has been a godsend while everyone has been in lockdown due to Covid 19.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Search Results placeholder