- SF-TV & Movie NewsJonathan Maberry is a multiple Bram Stoker Award-winning author, magazine feature writer, playwright, content creator and writing teacher/lecturer. His novels includes GHOST ROAD BLUES (winner of the Stoker Award for Best First Novel in 2006), DEAD...Nicholas Yanes May 25, 2009 1221 1
- SF-TV & Movie NewsChasen Grieshop is the founder of Particle9 Productions. The company was formed by Chasen after graduated with a B.A. in communications and advertising. Upon graduation Particle9 Productions was created as a creative outlet for Chasen’s many...Nicholas Yanes May 11, 2009 968 0
- InterviewsFilip Sablik is the current Publisher of Top Cow Productions, Inc. He is a graduate of the Maryland Institute, College of Art with a BFA in Illustration. He has worked for Diamond Comic Distributors as a...Nicholas Yanes April 8, 2009 877 0
- SF-TV & Movie NewsFred Van Lente co-founded Evil Twin Comics with artist Ryan Dunlavey. He is an American Library Association award winner for Action Philosophers, and was named as a break out writer for 2008 by Wizard Magazine. He...Nicholas Yanes March 23, 2009 1050 0
- SF-TV & Movie NewsRandy Queen is the creator of Darkchylde and of the-soon-to-debut Starfall. More importantly, he is quite possibly the coolest creator in the Comic Book industry. How do I know this to be true? Because I just...Nicholas Yanes February 24, 2009 1082 0
SciFiPulse Radio brings you all the latest news and interview from the world of comic, television, film and web series<br /><hr><p style='color:grey;font-size:0.75em'> See <a style='color:grey' target='_blank' rel='noopener noreferrer' href='https://acast.com/privacy'>acast.com/privacy</a> for privacy and opt-out information.</p>
SFP-NOW Reviews Star Trek: Picard & Project Blue Book
by IC and MP
Welcome to another episode of SFP-NOW. Where we delve into some scifi goodness and give our thoughts on some of the most current shows happening.
This episode sees Raissa and Ian give their thoughts on ‘Star Trek: Picard’, which finished its run late last month on CBS All Access and Amazon Prime. We discuss how Una McCormacks book ‘Picard: The Last Best Hope’ enhanced our enjoyment of the series by filling in many of the backstory elements that were mentioned in the series.
We also discuss History Channel’s ‘Project Blue Book’, which ended its second season on a fantastic cliffhanger, but also introduced some intriguing new characters and themes to the show.
And we wrap things up with Ian’s thoughts on the UK version of Disney +, which launched in the UK on March 23 and has been a godsend while everyone has been in lockdown due to Covid 19.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Search Results placeholder