For this episode of GenreTainment, on SciFiPulse Radio, we chat with author Sarah Beach about her new book, Creating Graphic Novels: Adapting and Marketing Stories for a Multi Million Dollar Industry.
She tells us about the book, why she wrote it, gives us tips, and we even talk a little about Jeopardy of all things… you’ll have to listen to find out why.
We also have some bonus audio after the interview. Marx was on a panel at Boston Comic Con recently talking about creating web series and his new book, Television on the Wild Wild Web. While there he couldn’t help but take pictures of cosplayers and do some quick mini-interviews at the various booths. So please stay tuned after the featured interview to hear some of those mini-interviews.
GenreTainment is where Marx and Julie talk about what is happening in the world of film, TV and web series. They give you interviews with writers, directors, producers, actors, authors and game designers in both independent and not-so-independent creations.
Boston Comic Con Links
- Boston Comic Con – http://www.bostoncomiccon.com/
- Rich Daley – http://www.poornitely.com/
- Wild Bill Cartoons / Drunk Dee Dumpty – http://www.wildbillcartoons.com/
- The New England Brethren of Pirates – http://nebpirates.com/
- The 501st – http://www.501st.com/
- Rebel Legion – http://www.rebellegion.com/
- Eden Park Tales – http://www.edenparktales.com/
- Ratarra book series – http://ratarra.com/
- C.P. Wilson III – http://cpwilsoniii.deviantart.com/ and @cpwilsoniii
Click here to listen to the episode!