This installment is a quick follow-up on our interview with Celebrate The Web’s Jenni Powell.
Celebrate The Web 5 is a web series pilot contest that is currently in the voting stage. Each team had 7 days to write, film, edit, and upload their pilot which could be no more than five minutes in length. Check out the interview for more details: https://scifipulse.net/2011/10/indienet-and-beyond-wants-to-celebrate-the-web/
Below are a few of the more scifi or fantasy-ish of the bunch. If you read the IndieNet and Beyond column, you’ll probably recognize the cast of Turning A Prophet from Vampire Zombie Werewolf.
Plus, I have links to the rest of the contest entries. You can find the voting page here: http://www.celebratetheweb.com/index.php/voting/
Turning a Prophet by KATR Pictures
The Epic Hunt by Infamous McKinley
The Family Curse by Team 818
Purgatory by Team First World Problems
Tiny Prophecies by Believerville
Entwined by MovieFilm Productions:
And many more…
- Unlawful Behavior by Amazeballz
- The Dark Horse by Whiskey Riot
- Maja and Ike by RedHoffa
- Just Fresh High School by Just Fresh
- Frendz by Formosa Cinema Club
- Douchebags by Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
- Nerdom by Nerd Enterprises
- Shopping for Genes by The SugarCoop
- Rent-Your-Friends by The Roommates
Please be sure to stop by the CTW5 website and vote for your favorite.
That’s A Wrap
Got a web series, web comic, web… whatever? Then I want to know about it. Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow Marx on Twitter @MrMarx
Follow ScifiPulse on Twitter @SciFiPulse
You can also friend ScifiPulse on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SciFiPulse
Related Posts You Might Enjoy:
- The IndieNet and Beyond – Top Ten Web Series of 2010
- IndieNet and Beyond Wants To Celebrate The Web
- IndieNet and Beyond Turns Into A ‘Vampire Zombie Werewolf’
- ‘Aidan 5′ Clones The IndieNet and Beyond
- IndieNet and Beyond Goes On A ‘JourneyQuest’ With ZOE
Marx H. Pyle is a writer, martial artist and American independent filmmaker. A graduate of Vancouver Film School, he has worked on a number of projects including the short film he wrote and directed, Silence of the Belle. He is currently in post-production of his scifi web series Reality On Demand.
Julie Seaton Pyle was born and raised in Indiana, where she attended the University of Southern Indiana. She majored in Print Journalism/Computer Publishing, while also dabbling in creative writing, literature and languages. This is also where she met Marx, the man with whom she would take the plunge into marriage and, years later, into another passion: filmmaking. She is co-producer, co-writer, and lead actress in the scifi web series Reality On Demand.